Monday, March 17, 2014

Delbert Africa

Delbert (Del) immediately before he was beaten by police.
Ona move Del, I just wanted write you to let you know much you have inspired me over the years. Through your strong, consistent example you have taught me to stay strong and never let the system beat me down. LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA! The example that you and the rest of my Move family set on August 8th was very impressive and taught me how important it is to always honor the grip of the family. You are always there for me as a brother; even though I don't see you everyday I still know that I can always count on you and talk to you about my problems, and you always give me encouragement and direction. Damn, Del, that's a strong example how the cops were trying to beat you and kill on August 8th, but they ended up being the ones who were defeated. And even when they were throwing all of that tear gas in there at y'all and they might have blurred your physical vision, mentally your vision is clearer then theirs will ever be because you're fighting for life and they're going against life. LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA.

Ona move,
Chad Africa

No comments: