Monday, May 12, 2014

Update on Debbie's Hearing

As of now, we are under the impression that Debbie's hearing will be held on Tuesday, May 13th.  On the 29th anniversary of State and City Officials outright blatant murder of 11 Move men, women, and children the parole board has decided to give Debbie her hearing.

On May 12th and May 13th, we are calling for people to Occupy the Phone Lines of the PA Parole Board in support of Parole For Debbie (Sims) Africa 006307. Call the PA Parole Board at (717) 772-4343 and Demand Parole for Our Sister. Talking points are here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

May God bless Her and them All. Blessings are attached to obedience more than people know or believe.

Nina said...

I`m writing this from Toronto. I just saw the documentary " Let the fire burn". I wept for hours. and asked myself why...that was inhumane and vicious. what happened to you and your rightful movement is heart breaking. the system is corrupt to the core. be strong and my hear goes out to you. USA has a shameful history of injustice and violence toward blacks, natives, Hispanics and for that matter all over the globe. Long Live Revolution and long live MOVE

Anonymous said...

@Nina
our beloved Canada is no better

@MOVE
Can we have an update?
I just saw this posting today and was not able to make any phone calls. what is happening now?
What can people do now?

Anonymous said...

Why not start a free petition online to parole all members?

Anonymous said...

The move 9 are good decent people. I have spent time in prison with the woman. They are stronge woman and many prisoners look up to them. They defuse fights and encourage the younger generation. I became very close with one of the woman and upon my release she said to me" don't worry about me I'll be ok just do good out there and never come back here" I love you Deb!

Anonymous said...

we are thinking of you, you are not forgotten and i pray for your freedom, that it will come today